We bring to your attention several important rules that we operate under. Compliance is vital for us, therefore we expect you to adhere to the guidelines precisely in order to ensure successful partnership building. We reserve the right to alter the guidelines with no notice at anytime at our discretion.
We, in our sole discretion, can approve, reject, cancel, and remove any campaigns. Our compliance department conducts 24/7 monitoring of campaigns – occasionally exercising their ability to put on hold or even stop campaigns with no prior warnings for breaking the below-mentioned rules.
All advertising campaigns must follow the guidelines below:
- All Campaigns are required to be approved by our compliance team.
- We reserve the right to pause or block any Campaign that negatively affects the network of our Publisher websites without prior notice.
- Campaigns that contain any browser lockers, malware, phishing, ransomware, virus or similar are not permitted.
- Redirection that forces the visitor away from the publisher site is not permitted.
- Any imitations of our Publisher websites are not permitted.
- Campaigns and landing pages must not use content that violates copyright or trademark laws.
- Campaigns and landing pages that contain any extreme violence, abuse, rape, blood, incest, scatophilia, urination, bestiality are not permitted.
- Campaigns and landing pages must be 18 U.S.C. 2257 compliant.
- Promotion of alcohol, drugs or tobacco is not permitted.
- Banners or Ads that contain a button that facilitates the ads closure are not permitted.
- Banners or Ads that contain misleading exit buttons are not permitted.
- Banners or Ads with multiple images merged into one are not permitted.
- Banners or Ads that blink, shake, flicker or flash in a disruptive manner are not permitted.
- Banners or Ads that imitate elements or OS are not permitted.
- Banners or Ads that display fake calls, notifications or disclaimer questions are not permitted.
- Banners or Ads must open in a new browser window or tab.
- Banners or Ads must clearly define the product promoted.
Specific Rules for Mainstream category
- No nudity
- No pornographic, sexual, provocative messages
- No objects related to sex
- No provocative activities or poses
Our compliance department conducts a routine examination of networked websites. In case any of the below-mentioned guidelines are violated, the site/account responsible for violation might be suspended with no prior notice. Due to this breach of legal obligation, all monetary assets (both current and due) will be seized.
All publishers must follow the guidelines listed below:
- It is not permitted to use any tools that artificially generate impressions or clicks.
- It is not permitted to spread lockers, malware, viruses or similar.
- It is not permitted to spam ad codes in social media, emails or other similar channels.
- Websites and all content must not infringe on Copyright, Intellectual Property, Patent or Trademark laws.
- Free or shared hosting domains are not permitted.
Conditions for websites
- Websites that are under construction, lacking in content or similar will be rejected.
- Websites containing illegal activities such as incest, rape, under-age, violence or bestiality will be rejected.
- Websites and content must be compliant with 18 U.S.C. 2257.
- Websites that show excessive advertising or make it difficult to view the content will be rejected.
- Websites with too limited content will be rejected.
- Websites that contain hacking or cracking content will be rejected.
- Sales or promotion of Alcohol, Drugs, or any related paraphernalia will be rejected.
- Sales or promotion of weapons or ammunition will be rejected.
- Websites with programs which compensate users for clicking on ads, performing searches, surfing, or reading emails will be rejected.
- Websites that encourage users to click the ads will be rejected.
- To be eligible to a payout, the ad zones must remain active.